Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome Home! {Housewarming Cookies}

Are you guys on Pinterest? I certainly hope so. It is the greatest website in the history of the universe. So if you're not, you should go check it out. Now. And then come back. I"ll wait.

Okay. Now that you are back I can show you some super cute cookies. One of my favorite bloggers is Bridget over at Bake at 350. A few weeks ago, she posted some super cute housewarming cookies. Which I then pinned on Pinterest and one of my fabulous customers immediately called me wanting some for a friend.
Here are my version of the fun cookies below!

Thanks so much for your order Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment