Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A "Super" 30th Birthday {SuperMan Inspired Cookies}

 One of my sweet friends asked me to make some "Super" cookies for her husband's 30th birthday party. Apparently he was a fan of SuperMan in middle school. And high school. And college. And *maybe* is still a fan today. We decided to do a twist on the traditional SuperMan logo, swapping out the "S" for the birthday boy's initial "B." Then she sent me a short list of other "Super" nicknames for Brad that we made into cookies as well. Here's what we came up with!


"Super" cookies

SuperMan logo cookies with a "B"

Logo cookie with a couple of the "Super" Cookies
Thanks Heidi! I'm so glad Brad enjoyed his cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment