Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Divergent & Insurgent Faction Symbol Cookies

I have several other posts to get to, but I couldn't wait any longer to share some of my favorite cookies ever with you all. As I've written about before, I am an avid reader, and get together every few weeks with my book club. This month's selection was Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth. If you haven't read these books, please read them soon. They are AMAZING!! I can't wait until the third book is released in May. I don't always make cookies for every time we meet, but I immediately had a perfect idea for cookies to accompany this book.

What better way to represent this book, than by making the faction symbols into cookies?!?

Faction symbols
Love these girls!

 Back Row: Brooke (Dauntless), Me (Erudite) Front Row: Lizzy (Amity), Nicki (Erudite)

Layne (Amity), Trichelle (Candor), Lindsay (Dauntless)
Thank you Veronica Roth for your wonderful, amazing book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment