Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Passover Cookies {Plagues, Houses, Seder Plates, and Hebrew Word Cookies}

 This week was definitely a "first" in my cookie decorating. I was asked to make Passover themed cookies for a Seder feast for our church. Most of the cookies were fairly straight forward and easy, until I got to the Seder plates, houses with "blood" on the doorposts, and the 10 Plagues of Egypt. I am immensely thankful that my KopyKake projector came in time for me to use on the plague cookies. They would not have been possible without it!
The 10 Plagues of Egypt cookies

Seder Plate cookies

"Passover" written in Hebrew

Passover Cookies

Homes with "blood" on the doorpost cookies
All of the Passover themed cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment