Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Flip Flop

It's officially summer. And summer means hot. Or at least it does here in the Texas panhandle. Like record breaking hot (111. For real yo. {I'm so street. Didn't you know?}). Stay inside the house and never want to leave hot. But it's at least a dry heat.... or so I'm told. Although I am a person that much prefers the dry heat to humidity. I'll take dry skin over feeling the need to take a shower every 10 minutes.

But you probably didn't need to know that.

Why was I talking about summer again??

Oh yeah. Summer = flip flops. Unless you're me. And then spring and fall also equal flip flops. Don't be like me. Wear weather appropriate shoes.

So flip flops, huh? Love 'em. Love 'em even more in cookie form. It took us a lot of cookies to determine how we like to decorate them best. We tried this design before I found these. The second worked SO much better. I'm not even going to show you the first attempt. No one needs to see those. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment