Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Popcicle Party!

My totally awesome nephew turned 2 last Friday. He had a popcicle party, well, because, to put it mildly, the little dude is obsessed with popcicles. Based on the pictures I have from the party, I believe he consumed 4 different popcicles within 2 hours. That would be in addition to the cake and cookies that were also there. We made a few different cookies for his party, so check out the pics below!

2s for the 2 year old!

And LOTS of 2 inch circle cookies

Circles with piped popcicles


Yay for popcicles!

Different designs on each popcicle
Popcicle Platter!
All bagged up and ready for guests to take home!
Thanks for "popping" by, and thanks Mark & Layne for asking me to do cookies for the big buddy's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment