Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beachball Birthday!

Some of our good friends have a little boy who celebrated his 3rd birthday today! He had a super fun backyard party complete with crazy sprinklers, a pool and a waterslide. What more could a 3 year old want?! I have never seen a kid enjoy the water as much as Parker did. I think he would stay out there playing all day if his mama would let him. For decorations there were about 20 beachballs around the yard for the kiddos to play with...which totally inspired the cookies for the party. I made beachballs and swim trunks to go along with the theme. Happy Birthday Parker!

Beachballs...a little more difficult to make than I imagined, but I'm happy with how they turned out!

Assorted swim trunks to match the colors on the invitation

Cookie Platter

Name Card cookie for Parker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment