Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Texas Rangers Cookies!

I was never much of a baseball fan growing up. At least not a watch baseball on TV fan. I love going to see a game in person, but on TV? Not so much. And then I married a sports fanatic. Like a super sports fanatic. But even that didn't really get me to start watching much baseball on TV. Nope, that happened 15 months ago when I had a little boy. Then the Texas Rangers made the playoffs. And then the World Series. Since then I've become a TV baseball fan--at least when the Rangers are on. So in honor of the Rangers making the World Series again this year, I decided to celebrate by making some cookies! The Logo cookies were made free-hand, not using a KopyKake (which hopefully one day I will own), so they aren't perfect, but I LOVE how they turned out nonetheless.
Logo Cookies

Jerseys

Texas Rangers!

Baseballs

Texas Rangers Baseball Platter

Go Rangers! Beat the Cardinals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment