Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Will It Bee? {Gender Reveal Party Cookies}

I've mentioned on here before about how much I love babies. LOVE. THEM. A friend of mine went to the doctor today to see if she is having a boy or a girl. Unlike me who had to know everything IMMEDIATELY, she waited until this evening to know what she is having. She and her husband hosted a gender reveal party to have all of their family (and her, her husband went ahead and found out this morning) find out at the same time. The theme of their party was "What Will It Bee?" and wanted some fun cookies to go along with it. Below are the cookies we made for this very special occasion!



Thanks Karie & congrats on your BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment