Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Cookies

A few months ago I made some baby shower cookies for my friend Amy's sister-in-law. I don't think I ever posted them, because I'm pretty sure I forgot to take pictures of them except for one I snapped on my cell phone. Oops. Anyway, the mommy-to-be loved them so much she emailed me last month and asked me to make some for her little boy's 3rd birthday! Branson is having a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed party this weekend, so Cassie wanted some cookies to go along with the party. We picked a few of the foods that the caterpillar eats through to make into cookies, as well as the caterpillar himself. Below are the results!





Thanks Cassie! I hope Branson has a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment