Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Fire Cookies

I know I'm WAY, WAY behind on updating here (seriously. It's been 6 months). And once again I'll remind you I keep the Facebook page updated. So yeah.

Anyway, I recently started a blog to review and discuss books (here). I love books, and so I figured what better way to combine my love of books and cookies than to make The Hunger Games: Catching Fire cookies? The movie comes out today and I am SO excited. I even hosted a giveaway on my Facebook page to give away 2 sets of these cookies. Enjoy!


And here's the cookies I did for the first Hunger Games movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment