Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Friday, September 30, 2011

HoOt HOot

 Miss Ella celebrated her 6th birthday last weekend. Ella's invitation had some cute little owls on it, so we decided to do some owl cookies as party favors for her friends, as well as some bigger owls for her family birthday party the next day. Here's what we came up with!

Pink skinny owls for Ella's friends

Pink big owls for Ella's family party (inspiration from SweetSugarBelle)

Pink Owl Platter

Teal skinny owls for the boys at Ella's party

Teal fat owls for the family party

Teal owl platter

Owl cookie platter & Name cookie for Ella

Ella's name card cookie with an owl :)
Thanks so much Lezlie for asking me to do these owls for Ella! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment