Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Roll the Dice

One of my good friends and I recently started a BUNCO group. Do you guys know what Bunco is? Or is it just a Texas thing??? Anyway, it's a super fun and easy dice game that requires 8 or 12 people (12 is waaay more fun!). Tonight was our first game, which I hosted. So OF COURSE I had to make cookies. Below are the quick and easy cookies I made for our dessert. And I say quick and easy because they were the last 2 dozen of the 8 dozen cookies I decorated for orders this week. By the time I was ready to do these, I was low on icing, and getting sleepy--a double whammy in my opinion. And since they were for my friends, I figured they wouldn't care if they were super elaborate--as long as they were tasty.

Just like the cookie says.. BUNCO!

Roll the dice....

BUNCO cookie platter

No comments:

Post a Comment