Facebook and Instagram!

Hi Everyone!

I no longer keep this blog up to date with the latest cookies. You can check out my Facebook page or my Instagram to see what's new!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Vampire Diaries

I like vampires. In no way will this be the only vampire-related cookie post you will see from me. In fact, I already have some big cookie plans for the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 in November. And those will even include some werewolf love (Team Jacob FTW!).

Anyway.....Thursday was the premiere of one of my favorite shows on TV--The Vampire Diaries. One look at the actor that plays Damon, and you might become hooked as well. ;) A couple of my friends are also huge fans of the show, and since they live 6 hours away therefore depriving me of a premiere party, I decided to make them some cookies instead. Below are the results.

These were my favorite :)

Mouths with sparkly fangs

Title Card cookies

Cookie Platter

No comments:

Post a Comment